Thursday, May 26, 2011

Have a care , you can not put down

There was a man
always linger in the mind;
have a care,
often can not put down.



faint in the twilight night
the face of the thick acacia,
I look into the distance alone in your direction,
blend of experience and your hearts the moment.



how many times that,
can not think of you;
how many times that,
have forgotten you;
every thought is gently Yang Qi can be the story of my heart,
to Fen Yang faint trace strands float in the air ... the memories ...



met you before
I spent too much time wondering what was going
too much time on the journey,
once thought,
similar to that past life beautiful,
can no longer meet the present and gentle.



you into my life quietly, That
greeting
hint of a smile,
a gesture
a discourse,
hit me gently unlatched the door slightly,
my calm heart,
profit out of the joy of honey honey



eyes flashing from time to time over a number of stars in the night,
quiet beach,
moonlight,
Xiangyixiangwei quietly shrouded figure,
picking up pieces from a purple shell,
slowly listening to the gentle whisper that minor ... ...



romance and surprises still fresh as yesterday,
you and the time is intertwined with,
lingering in my heart.



feel like a really beautiful person,
miss you my heart and flowers bloom.



especially in this day
brings tears of rain,
sweet breeze, It swept away the smoke ethereal
depression, Feng Xu
have flying like a beautiful story
crowd is still a familiar landscape,
fastened to the depths of the heart.



indulge in the beautiful feelings of darkness,
seem so fun,
so warm.
at the moment,
really want to snuggle in your arms,
Listen to your breathing,
touch your heart,
listen quietly with Heartsongs,
eyes on the TV shallow smile.



night was quiet,
will not sleep tonight,
hint of sweetness always linger in my mind,
I like quiet nights in such thoughts,
quiet smile.
late at night,
gradually faded shadows of the trees outside the window,
I still think of you,
miss you ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment